This fountain pen is latest release into the Momento Zero collection. It is worked by hand from a solid resin bar. This unique color pattern is made from a combination of 2 colors: dark blue with light translucent brown. The colors are random mixed into the resin bar, making every pen's color unique. The color is accentuated by the rhodium or gold plated trims. The tapered shape is inspired by the classic Italian design.
This pen comes equipped with friction fitted steel nibs and plastic (ABS) feeds. Nibs are made in Germany by Peter Bock AG. Nibs are available in 6 sizes: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad and Stub.
It is easy to fill the pen. You don't need to unscrew the entire barrel. The blind cap gives access to the filling mechanism. The pen weight is well balanced with the help of the metal knob on top of the converter. The screw in cartridge converter is specially commissioned for Leonardo Officina Italiana.
Italian original quality. It is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
- brand: Leonardo Officina Italiana
- type: Fountain Pen
- color: Sea Stone (Blue&Brown)
- body material: Resin
- cap type: Screw-cap
- filling mechanism: Screw-in Cartridge Converter
- nib material: Harmonic Steel
- nib size: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, Stub 1.1mm / 1.5mm.
- nib color: Silver/Gold
- postable: Yes
- trim: Rhodium/Gold Plated
- length overall (closed): 142 mm.
- length overall (posted): 170 mm.
- body length: 129 mm.
- cap length: 60mm.
- body diameter: 15,3 mm.
- cap diameter (without clip): 14 mm.
- weight (overall): 25 grams.
- body weight: 17 grams.
- cap weight: 8 grams.