The pen is part of the Momento Zero collection. It is worked by hand from a solid celluloid bar. This unique colour pattern mimics the spewy rowing waves of the sea. The colors are random mixed into the celluloid bar, making every pen's color unique. The color is accentuated by the rhodium platted trims of the pen. The tapered shape is inspired by the classic Italian design.
Momento Zero celluloid collection is limited to 100 fountain pens for every color and its also available in Blue Abyss celluloid.
This pen comes equipped with friction fitted 14k gold nibs and ebonite feeds. Nibs are made in Germany by Peter Bock AG. Nibs are available in 5 sizes: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad and Stub.
It is easy to fill the pen. This pen is using a vintage piston filling mechanism. The weight of the pen is balanced and its comfortable to use for extended writing sessions.
Italian original quality. It is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
- brand: Leonardo Officina Italiana
- type: Fountain Pen
- color: Blue Mediterranean
- body material: Celluloid
- cap type: Screw-cap
- filling mechanism: Vintage Piston
- nib material: 14k Gold nib
- nib size: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, Stub 1.3mm.
- nib color: Silver
- postable: Yes (not recommanded)
- trim: Rhodium Plated
- length overall (closed): 142 mm.
- length overall (posted): 170 mm.
- body length: 129 mm.
- cap length: 60mm.
- body diameter: 15,3 mm.
- cap diameter (without clip): 14 mm.
- weight (overall): 26,5 grams.
- body weight: 17,7 grams.
- cap weight: 8,8 grams.