The pen is the newest entry in the Momento Zero limited edition collection. It is worked by hand from a solid ebonite bar. This unique bright Olive color of the ebonite is inspired by the vintage Italian fountain pen materials. The color is accentuated by the gold platted trims of the pen. The tapered shape is inspired by the classic Italian design.
Momento Zero Olive ebonite collection is limited to only 30 fountain pens and the Rosewood ebonite collection is limited to 100 fountain pens. Every pen is presented in a elegant box with a Leonardo ink bottle included.
This pen comes equipped with friction fitted 14k gold nibs and ebonite feeds. Nibs are made in Germany by Peter Bock AG. Nibs are available in 5 sizes: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad and Stub.
It is easy to fill the pen. This pen is using a vintage piston filling mechanism. The weight of the pen is balanced and its comfortable to use for extended writing sessions.
Italian original quality. It is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
- brand: Leonardo Officina Italiana
- type: Fountain Pen
- color: Olive (Green)
- body material: Ebonite
- cap type: Screw-cap
- filling mechanism: Vintage Piston
- nib material: 14k Gold nib
- nib size: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, Stub 1.3mm.
- nib color: Gold
- postable: Yes (not recommanded)
- trim: Gold Plated
- length overall (closed): 143 mm.
- length overall (posted): 170 mm.
- body length: 129 mm.
- cap length: 60mm.
- body diameter: 15,3 mm.
- cap diameter (without clip): 14 mm.
- weight (overall): 26,5 grams.
- body weight: 17,7 grams.
- cap weight: 8,8 grams.