The pen is a new entry the Momento Zero collection. It is worked by hand from a solid resin bar. The red color of the resin is very bright and vibrant. The red color feature a shading pattern unique to every single pen. The beautiful red color can be accentuated by gold or rhodium plated trims. The tapered shape is inspired by the classic Italian design.
This pen comes equipped with friction fitted steel nibs and plastic feeds. Nibs are made in Germany by Peter Bock AG. You can choose the nib from the 5 sizes available: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad and Stub.
It is very easy to fill the pen. You don't need to unscrew the entire barrel. The blind cap gives access to the filling mechanism. The pen weight is well balanced with the help of the metal knob on top of the converter. The screw in cartridge converter is specially commissioned for Leonardo Officina Italiana.
Italian original quality. It is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
- brand: Leonardo Officina Italiana
- type: Fountain Pen
- color: Mediterranean Coral (Red)
- body material: Resin
- cap type: Screw-cap
- filling mechanism: Screw-in Cartridge Converter
- nib material: Harmonic Steel
- nib size: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, Stub 1.5mm.
- nib color: Gold/Silver
- postable: Yes
- trim: Gold/Rhodium Plated
- length overall (closed): 142 mm.
- length overall (posted): 170 mm.
- body length: 129 mm.
- cap length: 60 mm.
- body diameter: 15,3 mm.
- cap diameter (without clip): 14 mm.
- weight (overall): 25 grams.
- body weight: 17 grams.
- cap weight: 8 grams.