The pen is a new addition to the Furore collection. It is worked by hand from a solid resin bar. The unique color comes from a mix of several shades of purple. Inspiration for this collection served a corner of the Amalfi Coast in Italy. A magic place where the sea meets the land. The colors are accentuated by gold or rhodium platted trims. The vintage shape tapered to the ends is inspired by the classic Italian pen design.
This pen comes equipped with friction fitted steel nibs or 14 k gold nibs and plastic feeds. Nibs are made in Germany by Peter Bock AG. Nibs are available in 6 sizes: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad and Stub.
It is easy to fill the pen. You don't need to unscrew the entire barrel. The blind cap gives access to the filling mechanism. The pen weight is well balanced with the help of the metal knob on top of the converter. The screw in cartridge converter is specially commissioned for Leonardo Officina Italiana.
Italian original quality. It is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
- brand: Leonardo Officina Italiana
- type: Fountain pen
- color: Purple
- body material: Resin
- cap type: Screw-cap
- filling mechanism: Screw-in Cartridge Converter
- nib material: Steel / 14k Gold
- nib size: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, Stub 1.1 / 1.3 / 1.5mm.
- nib color: Silver/Gold
- postable: Yes
- trim: Rhodium/Gold Plated
- length overall (closed): 145 mm.
- length overall (posted): 158 mm.
- body length: 130 mm.
- cap length: 65 mm.
- body diameter: 15,2 mm.
- cap diameter (without clip): 15 mm.
- weight (overall): 25 grams.
- body weight: 18,6 grams.
- cap weight: 6,4 grams.