Armando Simoni Club third edition fountain pen in the successful Ogiva Pavarotti line pays tribute to the great opera singer one last time.
Manufactured in 3 rare celluloids each with a different trim color:
- Arco verde celluloid with rhodium trims.
- Wilde celluloid with yellow gold trim.
- Blue la Royale with rose gold trim.
Available in stock in only the Blue la Royale celluloid.
Celluloid is a natural processed material and every pen pattern is unique. This fountain pens follow the classic iconic lines of Italian pen design and they feature a cigar shape.
This line of pens comes equipped with a 14k gold Music nib made by Peter Bock from Germany. A unique and rare 3 tines nib that is using a very effective ink delivery system, a ebonite feed.
Ogiva Pavarotti 3 uses a German made piston filling mechanism and the entire collection is limited to 70 pens for each of those 3 materials.
- brand: Armando Simoni Club
- type: Fountain pen
- color: Blue la Royale
- body material: Celluloid
- cap type: Screw-cap
- filling mechanism: Piston filling mechanism
- nib material: 14k Gold
- nib size: Music nib
- nib color: Rose Gold
- postable: No
- trim: Rose Gold platted
- length overall (closed): 152 mm.
- length overall (posted): -- mm.
- body length: 138 mm.
- cap length: 70 mm.
- body diameter: 15 mm.
- cap diameter (without clip): 17 mm.
- weight (overall): 34 grams.
- body weight: 25,6 grams.
- cap weight: 8,5 grams.