Stipula is showcasing a new entry in their line up. Adagio series is a new model in their collection, featuring a playful resin dedicated expecially to this model. The three colors available are : Blue, Arancio and Verde. Every Adagio is unique due to the random mix of colors in every resin bar. Stipula takes a play on their origins and went with a faceted shape for the body in 8 sides. The section, end knob, finial, cap band and clip are made of rhodium plated steel.
Stipula Adagio is available in 2 different nib options :
Steel : Fine - Medium - 1.1mm Steel
V-Flex nib - steel flexible nib available in only Extra Fine size.
Its very easy to fill the pen with ink using the piston filling mechanism (captured converter). In order to fill the pen with ink the filling system is operated by turning the end knob.
- brand: Stipula
- type: Fountain Pen
- color: Blue
- body material: Resin
- cap type: Screw-cap
- filling mechanism: Piston Filing Mechanism (Captured Converter)
- nib material: Steel
- nib size: Extra Fine (V-Flex), Fine, Medium, 1.1mm Stub
- nib color: Silver
- postable: No
- trim: Steel Rhodium Plated
- length overall (closed): 135 mm.
- length overall (posted): -- mm.
- body length: 120 mm.
- cap length: 67 mm.
- body diameter: 15 mm.
- cap diameter (without clip): 17 mm.
- weight (overall): 42 grams.
- body weight: 23 grams
- cap weight: 21 grams.