A newly revamped Speranza collection is available for everyone that hoped for the best in these past troubled times. A very meaningful word - Hope, hope is all we can have looking forward. Better times will come, a token for remembering this global milestone is the Etna Speranza fountain pen. Manufactured in colourful ebonite thats unique to this collection, every Speranza Etna is available in 3 different trim options.
Speranza Etna is based on the Momento Zero Grande series but has a few differences from the shape of the Grande, the ends of the pen are not conical like the Grande series, a new large cap band featuring Greek geometrical patterns is the key visual feature of this pen. Speranza is equipped with the same filling system as the 2019 Grande series and comes also with the in house cut ebonite feed. The entire collection is limited to 30 pieces for each of the trim options : Rhodium, Gold, Rose Gold.
This pen comes equipped with friction fitted 14k gold nibs and ebonite feeds. Nibs are made in Germany by Peter Bock AG. Nibs are available in 6 sizes: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, 1.3 mm Stub and Elastic Fine - Music.
It is easy to fill the pen. This pen is using a vintage piston filling mechanism. The weight of the pen is balanced and its comfortable to use for extended writing sessions.
Italian original quality. It is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
- brand: Leonardo Officina Italiana
- type: Fountain Pen
- color: Etna
- body material: Ebonite
- cap type: Screw-cap
- filling mechanism: Vintage Piston
- nib material: 14k Gold nib
- nib size: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, Stub 1.3mm, Elastic Fine, Music
- nib color: Gold/Rhodium/Rose Gold
- postable: Yes (not recommanded)
- trim: Gold Plated / Rhodium Plated / Rose Gold
- length overall (closed): 143 mm.
- length overall (posted): 170 mm.
- body length: 129 mm.
- cap length: 60mm.
- body diameter: 15,3 mm.
- cap diameter (without clip): 14 mm.
- weight (overall): 26,5 grams.
- body weight: 17,7 grams.
- cap weight: 8,8 grams.