Leonardo Officina Italiana - Maestro set limited to 15 pieces world wide. It is worked by hand from three different celluloid materials. Three Momento Zero - Arco Verde, Burkina and Burlwood celluloids. Every material is complemented by a specific trim color. The tapered shape is inspired by the classic Italian design.
This pen comes equipped with friction fitted 14k gold nibs and ebonite feeds. Nibs are made in Germany by Peter Bock AG. Nibs are available in 5 sizes for every fountain pen in the set: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad and Stub.
It is easy to fill the pen. This fountain pens have a piston filling mechanism. Designed and manufactured entirely by Leonardo Officina Italiana in Naples.
Italian original quality. It is guaranteed against manufacturing defects.
- brand: Leonardo Officina Italiana
- type: Fountain Pen
- color: Arco Verde/Burkina/Burlwood
- body material: Celluloid
- cap type: Screw-cap
- filling mechanism: Piston
- nib material: 14k Gold
- nib size: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, Stub 1.3mm.
- nib color: Silver/gold
- postable: Yes (not recommended)
- trim: Rhodium Plated / Gold plated
- length overall (closed): 142 mm.
- length overall (posted): 170 mm.
- body length: 129 mm.
- cap length: 60 mm.
- body diameter: 15,3 mm.
- cap diameter (without clip): 14 mm.
- weight (overall): 25 grams.
- body weight: 17 grams.
- cap weight: 8 grams.