The pen is from the Momento Zero collection. It is worked by hand from a solid resin bar. The deep blue color comes from a special mix of very unique shades of dark blue and black. The colors are random mixed into the resin bar, making every pen's color unique. The colors are accentuated by the rhodium platted trims of the pen. The tapered shape is inspired by the classic Italian design.
This pen comes equipped with friction fitted steel nibs and plastic feeds. Nibs are made in Germany by Peter Bock AG. Nibs are available in 6 sizes: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad and Stub.
It is easy to fill the pen. You don't need to unscrew the entire barrel. The blind cap gives access to the filling mechanism. The pen weight is well balanced with the help of the metal knob on top of the converter. The screw in cartridge converter is specially commissioned for Leonardo Officina Italiana.
Italian original quality. It is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
- brand: Leonardo Officina Italiana
- type: Fountain Pen
- color: Deep Blue
- body material: Resin
- cap type: Screw-cap
- filling mechanism: Screw-in Cartridge Converter
- nib material: Harmonic Steel
- nib size: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, Stub 1.1mm / 1.5mm.
- nib color: Silver
- postable: Yes
- trim: Rhodium Plated
- length overall (closed): 142 mm.
- length overall (posted): 170 mm.
- body length: 129 mm.
- cap length: 60 mm.
- body diameter: 15,3 mm.
- cap diameter (without clip): 14 mm.
- weight (overall): 25 grams.
- body weight: 17 grams.
- cap weight: 8 grams.